What is Amoxil?
Amoxil or Amoxicillin is the medication used for treating bacterial infections. It belongs to the class of medications ‘Penicillins’ and works by hindering the accumulation of bacterial cell walls in the human body.
The intake of Amoxil medication is useful for curing several bacterial infections such as ear infection, tonsils, urinary tract infections, pneumonia, salmonella infection, bladder infection, skin problems and much more.
Sometimes, Use of Amoxilwith Biaxin is fortreating stomach ulcers which are caused by Helicobacter Pylori Infection and reducing production of stomach acid, commonly known as Prevacid or Lansoprazole.
This is the highlyrecommended antibioticdrug prescribed for children. Amoxil is included in the List of Essential Medicinesof World Health Organizationfor everyday health.
What are Dosage, forms and strgenths?
Amoxil or Amoxicillin is available in the following forms and preparations:
• Capsules: 250 and 500 mg
How should I take Amoxil?
The prescribed dosage of Amoxil depends upon the severity, effectiveness and medical condition.
• Dose of Amoxil 250 mgis recommended every 8 hours, Amoxil 500 mg is every 8 hours or 12 hours; while Amoxil 875 mg is prescribed for every 12 hours.
• For adults suffering from Gonorrhea, the prescribed dose of Amoxil is 3 gone time.
How to take Amoxil?
• Follow your doctor’s prescriptionwhile taking Amoxil or Amoxicillin. Take it for the prescribed length of time. Do not quit using it in middle of the course.
• Amoxil can be taken with or without food
• Shake Amoxil liquid well before use. Measure the amount with a special dose- measuring spoon.
• You can consume Amoxil directly or can take it after mixing it with water, milk, fruit juice, baby formula etc. Consume it completely; do not leave it for later use.
• Pink- coloured Amoxil chewable tabletsmust be chewed adequately before swallow.
• Go for regular kidney, liver and blood tests while using Amoxil for knowing any harmful effects it may be causing.
• If you are under Gonorrhea treatment, your doctor may conduct tests for syphilis or any another sexually transmitted disease
• Store at Room Temperature. Keep it away from moisture, heat and light. Do not freeze it. Liquid Amoxil must be thrown away if not used within 14 days
• In case of Amoxil overdose, seek medical advice instantly. Overdose symptoms can be behavioral changes, dizziness, severe skin rash, excessive urination and seizures.
What are the drugs that interact with amoxil?
Amoxil or Amoxicillinmay interact with drugs like:
• probenecid (Benemid);
• Blood thinners
• Antibiotics like Zithromax and Biaxin
• Sulfa drugs, or;
• any tetracycline antibiotic
Buy Cheap Amoxil 250 mgonline. Do not buy this medicine without doctor’s prescription.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.