|Rhinocort (Budesonide) 100mcg x $35.25 x 9 Inhaler ||$317.21 || Buy Now |
|Rhinocort (Budesonide) 100mcg x $35.75 x 6 Inhaler ||$214.48 || Buy Now |
|Rhinocort (Budesonide) 100mcg x $37.02 x 3 Inhaler ||$111.06 || Buy Now |
|Rhinocort (Budesonide) 100mcg x $44.00 x 2 Inhaler ||$88.01 || Buy Now |
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 4 (of 4 products)
Rhinocort (Budesonide) – Medical Facts You Should Know About This Drug
Budesonide belongs to the family of steroids. It is a glucocorticoid steroid and is used in the treatment of nasal polyposis, asthma, Crohn’s disease and various other infections. It is marketed by a pharmaceutical company called AstraZeneca Pty Limited.
It is sold under various brand names, such as Rhinocort, Pulmicort, Entocort, Noex and many more. It was approved by FDA in the year 1991.
How to use Rhinocort?
Rhinocort is a nasal spray used especially for the treatment of hay fever. It is advisable to consult the doctor before taking this medication. Ensure that you shake the container gently before priming it to the pump. Follow your doctor’s instructions while using it.
Spray Rhinocort into each nostril twice in a day. You can also spray it 2 times in each nostril at once. Do not spray extra medicine in case you miss some doses. Complete the entire course. There are situations where the symptoms may improve but the infection is not completely cured.
Keep it in a cool and dry place in the temperatures below 30 degrees C. Do not refrigerate the medicine. The medicine is ideal for use until 2 months of opening. If any medicine remains unused even after two months, then throw it away and start the medication with a new one.
What Precautions should be taken while using Rhinocort?
• Rhinocort should not be administered to children below the age of 6 years.
• Rhinocort may contain inactive ingredients. These, when received by the body, may cause allergic reactions. Hence it is advisable to consult the doctor before its intake.
• Inform your doctor if you are on any medications for nose infections, eye problems and fungal infections.
• Chicken pox, flu, measles and other contagious diseases can have negative impact on your health. Hence, avoid people suffering from these infections.
• Pregnant women, who are on continuous doses of Rhinocort, may deliver babies with low level of corticosteroid hormone. Inform your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant or are planning to be pregnant.
• Consult your doctor before breastfeeding your baby for the drug can harm the baby.
What are the benefits of using Rhinocort?
There are many benefits offered by this drug among which these are the top 5:
• One of the most important advantages of using Rhinocort is that it provides relief from the infection within 48 hours from its intake.
• It is also very effective in treating nasal infections like nasal polyps.
• Many physicians use this drug for treating sneezing allergy, congestion in nostrils and runny nose.
• It is an FDA approved drug, hence, you will always know that this is a safe drug.
• It is very easily available and highly affordable as well.