|Lotrel (Benazepril / Amlodipine) 5/10 mg x $1.23 x 360 Pills ||$443.23 || Buy Now |
|Lotrel (Benazepril / Amlodipine) 5/10 mg x $1.26 x 180 Pills ||$226.23 || Buy Now |
|Lotrel (Benazepril / Amlodipine) 5/10 mg x $1.38 x 120 Pills ||$165.19 || Buy Now |
|Lotrel (Benazepril / Amlodipine) 5/10 mg x $1.47 x 90 Pills ||$132.35 || Buy Now |
|Lotrel (Benazepril / Amlodipine) 5/10 mg x $1.62 x 60 Pills ||$97.47 || Buy Now |
|Lotrel (Benazepril / Amlodipine) 5/10 mg x $2.01 x 30 Pills ||$60.28 || Buy Now |
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 6 (of 6 products)
LOTREL (Benazepril):- Medical Facts You Need To Know About This Drug
What is Lotrel?
Lotrel (Benazepril) is an anti-hypertensive drug. The generic name of Loteral is Benazepril. Lotrel is a combination of Amoldipine besylate and benazepril hydrochloride. Amlodipine improves blood flow by relaxing the blood vessels. Amlodipine is also a calcium channel blocker. Benazepril is an ACE inhibitor.
Lotrel (Benazepril) is marketed by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. Lotrel is recommended for treating conditions such as:
• High blood pressure
• Congestive heart failure
• Chronic converting heart failure
How To Use The Drug?
Lotrel is available as oral tablets in 5mg/10mg/20mg and 40mg dosages. Lotrel is also available as capsules and these capsules contain Amlodipine Besylate equivalent to 2.5 mg or 10 mg of Amlodipine, with 10mg, 20 mg or 40 mg of Benazepril hydrochloride. Lotrel is normally once daily is dosages recommended by the doctor. Lotrel can be taken both empty stomach or after food.
Precautions and contraindications regarding Lotrel
• People with allergic to Amlodipine, Benazepril should not take Lotrel.
• Do not use Lotrel if you have angioedema.
• Potassium supplement, Lithium, Nsaid can have an adverse effect when taken along with Lotrel.
• Don't take Lotrel if you are allergic to ACE Inhibitors such as fosinopril, enalaril, moexipri, perindopril, quinpril, trandolapril , ramipril.
• Lotrel should be discontinued during pregnancy.
• You should consult your doctor before taking Lotrel if you have a medical history of heart disease, liver disease and kidney disease.
• Drinking alcohol, smoking and diets high in salt content should be avoided and should not be combined with Lotrel as it increases the risk of high blood pressure.
Top benefits of Lotrel
• Lotrel is a highly effective drug for treating hypertension.
• Those who are experiencing edema with amlodipine, can use Lotrel but in much lower doses.
• This drug caused minimal side effects, which has greatly contributed to its demand and popularity.
• Lotrel lowers the chances of stroke and heart attack – which are among the most common causes for death nowadays.
• The combination of amlodipine and benazepril is among the most effective therapies for treating hypertension. The results are quick and offer no harmful side effects.
• Diabetics and obese patients have responded very well when treated with Lotrel.
• This drug comes with a most economic pricing, hence, anyone who needs it can use it without a second thought.
• Lotrel is easily available online and offline and hence, it can be purchased any time you need.