Maxolon (Metoclopramide) – Medical Facts You Should Know About This Drug
Metoclopramide is designed to work as an anti-emetic agent within our bodies. It is often referred to as dopaminergic blocker. It is used for the treatment of nausea and vomiting caused due to stomach disorders, heart problems and x-ray therapy.
Metoclopramide is its generic name. It is famous all over the world by many brand names like Reglan, Plazilin, Maxolon, Pulin, Cerucal, Pylomid, Degan, Pasperan and many more.
There are many chemicals present in our brain. These chemicals send signals to the brain, spinal cord and other body parts to perform certain actions. Nausea and vomiting are also caused due to the action of some chemicals. Maxolon plays a very important role here by blocking this chemical action and thus prevents the occurrence of nausea and vomiting.
How to use Maxolon?
It is advisable to take Maxolon under doctor’s supervision.
Maxolon is available in various forms: tablets, pediatric drops, injections and syrup.
The medicine needs to be taken thrice a day by adult. The dosage for elderly people and children depends upon their weight.
The medicine should be taken with a glass of water. It can be taken with or without meals.
Ensure that you complete the entire course and do not leave the course incomplete. In case you miss a dose, do not extra doses to make up with the missed ones.
The medication should be stored in a cool place with temperatures below 25 degrees C, in air-tight containers. Ensure that you discard the injection if yellow discoloration occurs.
What Precautions should be taken?
• Maxolon should not be administered to patients less than 20 years of age.
• People having problems with liver and/or kidney functioning should not use the medicine.
• It is not suitable for people having heart related problems like irregular heartbeats and sick sinus syndrome.
• Maxolon is composed of many inactive ingredients. If you are allergic to any of them, then do not take the medicine without consulting the doctor.
• Do not drink alcohol when you are under Maxolon medication.
• Consult your doctor before taking the medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
• Maxolon passes into breast milk. Hence avoid breastfeeding your child during the entire medication period.
What are the top benefits of Maxolon?
• Maxolon is used with great success by diabetic people suffering from gastroparesis.
• It is also used in combination with other drugs to cure indigestion, prevent and combat acid reflux, pain in stomach and many more digestive problems.
• It also helps in enhancing gastrointestinal mobility.
• It is easily available both online and offline.
• It is priced reasonably.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.