What is Levitra Generic?
Levitra Generic, also known as Vardenafil, is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction i.e. inability in men to have erection hard enough for sexual intercourse.
Levitra or Vardenafil is Type 5 inhibitor which works by accelerating the blood flow in penis during physical intercourse by achieving tough erection. It relaxes the muscles of penis. This is the second such medication to get FDA’s approval after Viagra. It is not over-the counter pill; buta prescription pill.
The effect of Levitra sustains for a course of 6 hours and you can see results in just half an hour. You can consume Levitra with or without food.
Dosage forms and Preparations
Levitra is orally administered. It is available in 20 mg. Tablet (orally disintegrating) 20 mg. Levitra Generic is not for Women. Keep it away from Children.
Store at Room Temperature between 15-30 C. (59-86 F).
What are the precautions taken before using Levitra generic?
• You are allergic to Levitra or any of its ingredients;
• You are suffering from heart problems (angina, chest congestion or heart failure), liver health issues and kidney problems that need dialysis at regular intervals;
• You have hereditary degenerative eye problems
• Your doctor has advised you to avoid sexual intercourse for sometime due to your heart problem;
• Suffered from any cardiac arrest, irregular heartbeat issue or heart stroke within last 6 months
• You are taking nitrate in any form
• You are on any other ED medication.
How should I take Levitra?
If you are reeling under any medical problem, apprise your doctor about the same before using this medication.
• If you are taking any prescribed or non-prescribe, herbal medicines or dietary supplements
• If you are suffering from deformed penis, blood cell problems or any other condition that may have affected erection
• If you have confronted the problem of prolonged or painful erection
• Any history of eye, liver or kidney problems or heart attack
• High blood pressure, seizures, lungs or respiratory problems, bleeding issues, heart and blood vessel problems
Certain medicines also interact with Levitra or Verdenafil. These are alpha-blockers, certain antiarrhythmics, Azole antifungals and Rifampin. Other medications in the list are nitroprusside, HIV protease inhibitors, telithromycin and macrolide antibiotics.
How to use Levitra or Vardenafil?
Consume Levitra or Verdenafil as per doctor’s prescription. Follow all guidelines. Check the label on the medicine cautiously.
• Take by mouth with or without food
• Consume it one hour before you plan your sexual intercourse
• Recommended dose is one tablet in a day. Don’t take it more often. Follow your doctor’s advice.
• If you intend to engage in sexual activity but missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember it.
• Consult your doctor in case you have any query.
What are the Safety Measures should be taken with Levitra generic?
• Use Vardenafil with complete caution.
• Levitra or Vardenafil cause dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, drowsiness or blurred vision. Such effects may get worse if you consume alcohol, do exercise or take any other medication. Sit and stand slowly to escape a fall and avoid all unsafe tasks such as driving.
• Patients who have a history of heart problems must avoid Levitra as it may increase heart-related side effects.
• The medication does not prevent the spread of HIV or other sexually-transmitted diseases. Use contraceptive methods.
• If it causes prolonged erection or painful erection, seek medical advice immediately.
• Contact your doctor if you suffer from prolonged vision problem andsudden decrease or loss of hearing.
• Do not use Levitra with other ED medications.
• Caution required in case of elderly use
What are the Possible Side Effects of Levitra generic?
Levitra or Vardenafil may cause side effects such as Dizziness, headache; heartburn, nausea; stuffy or runny nose, flushing or upset stomach.
It may cause severe allergic reactions, chest pain, hearing loss, ringing in the ears; seizures, blurred vision, severe headache or vomiting, severe back or muscle pain, fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat or prolonged, painful erection.
How to buy Levitra generic Online?
Buy Levitra online with doctor’s prescription in hand. Do not buy it without doctor’s approval as it can be dangerous. Medical discretion is mandatory.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.