|Antivert (Meclizine Hydrochloride) 25 mg x $0.40 x 360 Pills ||$143.64 || Buy Now |
|Antivert (Meclizine Hydrochloride) 25 mg x $0.43 x 180 Pills ||$77.35 || Buy Now |
|Antivert (Meclizine Hydrochloride) 25 mg x $0.44 x 120 Pills ||$52.44 || Buy Now |
|Antivert (Meclizine Hydrochloride) 25 mg x $0.46 x 90 Pills ||$41.04 || Buy Now |
|Antivert (Meclizine Hydrochloride) 25 mg x $0.47 x 60 Pills ||$28.22 || Buy Now |
Result Pages: 1
Displaying 1 to 5 (of 5 products)
Antivert- Medical Facts You Should Know About This Drug!
What is Antivert?
The active ingredient of Antivert is meclizine. It belongs to the family of anti-histamine. It works on the natural chemical histamine of the body. It is very helpful in dealing with nausea, dizziness, vomiting and other tendencies of motion sickness. It also helps in dealing with diseases which affect the inner part of the ear.
The medicine comes in the form of chewable tablets. It is usually a prescription drug. In October 2012, FDA approved Antivert by incorporating some changes in the labeling of the product.
How to use the drug?
You should use Antivert as prescribed by your doctor. You can take the drug orally with or without food. You should chew the tablets completely before swallowing it. The dosage of the drug depends on your medical condition.
Do not take it more often than directed by your physician. To deal with motion sickness, take it around 60 minutes before starting activity like travelling.
You should take the medicine with a full glass of water. You can take the drug only once in 24 hours under the guidance of medical expert. In case of vertigo, consult your doctor for the dosage of the drug.
Any special precautions/ contraindications
You should keep certain things in mind before you start taking Antivert. They are:
• Do not take the drug if you are allergic to meclizine.
• Inform your doctor about your medical history including medical conditions like glaucoma, breathing disorder, urinary problems or having an enlarged prostate gland.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant before starting the medication.
• Even breast feeding mothers should use the drug only under the guidance of medical expert.
• Do not give the drug to a child who is below 12 years of age.
• Avoid taking sleeping pills with the drug. It might cause reaction.
• The drug might alter the result of your skin test. Therefore inform your doctor about the drug before going for such tests.
• Do not refrigerate the drug. Store it away from sunlight and moisture.
5 top benefits of this product
Antivert is a very popular drug which is highly recommended by doctors. However to see best results it is important for you to take the medicine regularly as advised by your doctor. The benefits are:
• It helps in treating and also preventing nausea.
• It works instantly controlling dizziness.
• The drug is very helpful in dealing with tendencies of vomiting.
• It also helps in dealing with loss of balance like vertigo.
• The drug prevents all kinds of uneasiness resulting out of motion sickness.
Therefore the drug is like a complete package helping people with different tendencies of travel sickness.