Differin- Medical Facts You Should Know About This Drug
What is Differin?
Differin is an oil-fee, alcohol-free and odorless drug. The active ingredient of the drug is adapalene. The drug gets into pores of the skin to clear acne from the surface. It also helps in preventing development of new acne. Differincomes in both lotion and gel form. It is a retinoid like compound which effectively treats pimples.
In June 2007, the drug got FDA approval. Since then it is regarded as a powerful efficacy for treating acne. It is a highly recommended drug by dermatologists. It can be used alone or with antibiotics for better results.
How To Use The Drug?
You need to follow just three easy steps to get crystal clear skin free from acne and pimples. The strength of the Differin is to be followed under the advice of your medical practitioner. The steps to use the drug are:
• Wash your face thoroughly with water before bedtime. You can use a mild cleanser to cleanse it.
• Pat dry your face with a towel. Be very gentle on your skin.
• Take out a pea-size amount of the gel/lotion of the drug. Avoiding the area around the eyes, gently and evenly spread it on your face.
Do not get tempted to use more because it might irritate your skin. You must follow the instructions of your doctor for better results.
Any Special Precautions/ Contraindications
You should keep some precautions in mind while using Differin:
• You should not use the drug if you have seborrheic dermatitis or eczema.
• Do not overdose to make up for the missed dose. Instead you should continue with your regular dosing schedule.
• Do not refrigerate the drug.
• Do not use the drug if you have any kind of skin allergy without consulting your physician.
• Avoid exposure to the sun for prolonged period while under medication of the drug.
• Avoid waxing or using any other chemical product on the area of the skin which is under treatment of the drug.
• Pregnant women and breast-feeding mothers can use the drug on advice of the medical practitioner.
5 Top Benefits Of This Product
The active ingredient of Differin belongs to the class of medicine called retinoid. It decreases skin swelling and inflammation by affecting the cell growth. From the first application itself, the drug miraculously starts transforming your skin. The important benefits of the drug are:
• It helps to clear acne from skin surface.
• The drug is very effective in preventing the development of new acne.
• It unclogs pores of the skin to give you clear and radiant skin.
• It is very effective in clearing out pimples from the surface of the skin.
• It is a very effective drug which works deep into the skin to clear out accumulated cells on the skin surface.
We only ship medications which are approved by FDA, Also please consult your doctor to make a full decision on what medication to take.